As we are entirely funded by donations and grant funding we always welcome any help that people can give us.
There are several ways you can help No Panic Sheffield
1) Make a donation
We don't receive any public funding and raise all the funds we need to pay for our costs through voluntary donations
We welcome any donation, no matter how small, that you can make to help us continue our work. If you would like to make a financial donation to help us you can make a payment via PayPal or any major credit card by clicking this button
A donations box will be circulated at group meetings.
2) Take some leaflets and posters and display them in public places where people who suffer from anxiety will see them. Tell people about the work No Panic Sheffield does and encourage people to attend our self help groups.
3) Volunteer for No Panic Sheffield – we have 4 types of volunteer roles
- Group facilitator volunteers – in 2018 we have already recruited 8 facilitators. These volunteers will undertake the main role of running our self help groups which involves facilitating a 2 hour group every 2 weeks, ( daytime or evenings) plus speaking to group members in between meetings, and preparing materials for the group meetings. Full training is given, and all our facilitators attend monthly supervision. People with good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of working in a mental health setting are needed, or people who have suffered from and overcome anxiety problems.
- Trustees – we need at least 4 trustees to run our organisation. The management committee of trustees meets every 6 weeks and makes decisions about fund raising, how we spend our money, how we promote and run our organisation. People with experience of running a charity or good business experience will have the necessary skills to become a trustee.
- Group Evaluation Volunteer - these help gather feedback on sessions and statistics to better run groups and provide information for funding bids.
- Awareness Raising Volunteer - these promote the organisation.