- We always obtain consent before collecting your personal details.
- No Panic Sheffield collects only basic information such as your name, telephone number, address, email address if you have agreed to share this with us.
- The information will be used to send you our e newsletter and to keep you informed about our events such as self-help meetings or our AGM. Your information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
- All reasonable security measures have been put in place to protect against any unauthorised access to, or disclosure or loss of your information.
- No paper copies will be kept of your information.
- Please let us know if your information changes as it is important that the information we hold is up to date.
- If you decide you no longer wish to be a volunteer or group member of No Panic Sheffield group please let us know so that your data may be removed from the system.
- If any significant changes are made to the use of your personal information we will first seek your permission.